How to add audio description cue points on Frazier
It is easy to add audio description cue points on Frazier to type in your audio description.
- In the timeline, first select where you want to add the cue point.
- Next, click on the “+” symbol to the left of the timeline.
- A text block will appear on the right side
- Write your text in the box.
- You’ll notice the cue point (blue box in the timeline) getting longer as you write more text.
- Note that your work will be saved automatically.
Here are some keyboard shortcuts for easy navigation:
- ENTER = Set cue point
- ESC = Leave cue point