How do I create a new audio description document on Frazier?
Once you have uploaded your video, you can create a new document on Frazier. In the project overview, click on “New Document”.
- First, give your document a title.
- Next, choose the language. This will then filter the voices to include only those for the language.
- There’s a section to add any notes. This is useful if you’re working with another user.
- After that, select the default voice you want for your audio description.
- Tip: You can always change the default voice later in the project. Your audio description can also contain various voices.
- Next, select the default voice speed. There are three options to decide from.
- Tip: Now you can listen to a preview of the voice. Type in some text and click on the play button.