How do I set the audio description language and voice on Frazier?
When you create a new document in the project, you can set the audio description language and voice on Frazier for the project.
- Select the language from the dropdown.
- Select the default voice for your audio description from the dropdown.
- Select the default speed.
- Preview the voice by typing in text in the test field.
You can always change language and default voice in the document settings.
- In the project overview, click on the three dots next to the audio description document.
- Click on Settings.
How to set the voice for individual cue points
You can also change the voice for individual cue points. For example, you may want to have multiple different speakers in your audio description.
- In the editor, click into the cue point.
- Use the dropdown to change the voice.
Languages currently offered on Frazier
The following languages are currently supported on Frazier:
- Chinese (Mandarin)
If your language is not on the list, please contact us and we'll look into adding it.
Voices currently offered on Frazier
You can listen to examples of the voices on Frazier here: