How to create a text-to-speech audio description file
Creating a text-to-speech audio description file of your audio description is useful if you intend to upload it to apps such as Greta or Earcatch.
- In the bottom right corner, click on the three dots and select "Export Document".
- Click on “Text-To-Speech”.
- In the next window, use the dropdown to select whether you want to download one file including all utterances and pauses or download a ZIP file with containing utterance as a separate file.
- Click on “Start”.
- 👉 The text-to-speech output is now being generated, as indicated by the loading dots in the checklist.
- ✅ The green check mark shows that the text-to-speech output has been generated.
- The text-to-speech will be shown as a tts file in the project overview.
- Simply click on the file to listen to it and download it.
Please note that this feature is currently only available in the Production plan.