✍️ Creating an Audio Description Script
- You’ll now be taken to the editor. In the centre, you’ll see your video. Below, there’s the timeline showing a waveform of the video’s audio. Your lines of audio description will appear on the right.
- To write your first line of audio description, click on the “+” symbol to the left of the timeline.
- A text block will now appear on the right. This is where you write your text.
- Once you have written your text, you can preview what it sounds like by clicking the play button.
- You can change the voice and the speed using the dropdown menus.
- Once you have written your text, you will notice a blue box appearing in the timeline. This is the cue point.
- You can move around the cue points using drag and drop to fine tune your audio description’s timing.
- To delete a line of audio description, click on the red trash can symbol in the top right corner of the text block.
- To add another line, simply click on the “+” symbol again.