- Once you have finished writing your audio description, you may want to export your script.
- First, go to the project overview. If you’re still in the editor, you can do so by clicking on the name of your project at the top of the window.
- When you scroll down to documents, you’ll see your audio description.
- Next, click on the three dots to the right of your document.
- Click on “Export Document”.
- This opens up the export options.
- If your video has a timecode offset, please enter it here.
- Check the frame rate is correct.
- Next, choose the document type for your export.
- Finally, click on “Download”.
- The download will start right away.
If you’re only involved with the script writing, congratulations! You’re done!
For those of you who want to create a text-to-speech audio description from your script, follow the instructions in the next section.