Upload a video on Frazier
Once you have created a new project, you can upload a video on Frazier.
- In the project overview, click on "New Video".
- Select your video by clicking on “Choose File”.
- If your video has a burnt-in timecode that differs from 00:00:00.00, please specify it here.
- Click on "Save".
- 👉 The video is now being uploaded to the platform, as indicated by the loading dots.
- ✅ Once the video has been uploaded, a check mark will appear.
- A screenshot of the video will also appear.
Now you can start working on your audio description by creating a new document.
The most common video settings in Frazier
- PCM, Stereo
- 48kHz, uncompressed
- AAC, Stereo
Open Source Video Transcoder
In case you’re unsure about video codecs, we recommend using HandBrake. This tool is useful for converting video from nearly any format to a selection of modern, widely supported codecs, including H.264.
For more information, check out our tutorial for decompressing videos in HandBrake.