Existing audio description scripts needn't go to waste. Importing scripts into the tool only takes a few simple steps.
1. In the project overview, click on the + New Document button.
2. Next, select Text-To-Speech.
3. Scroll down to the Upload Document section.
4. Here you can choose the file you want to import.
5. If there is a timecode offset, you can adjust it here.
6. Once the file has been uploaded, you can see a preview of the script.
7. Click on Create.
8. When the editor opens, you will see your script divided into cue points at the specified timecodes.