How do I use the quick navigation feature on Frazier
The quick navigation feature is a great way to search through the audio description, ensure your wording is consistent, and make any global corrections to the text.
- Click on the icon in the top right corner of the editor.
- This opens up the quick navigation feature.
- Enter a term in the search field.
- The text blocks (cue points) containing the search term will now appear.
- Click on the entry to open the text block belonging to it.
Search & Replace
- Click on the bulk edit button in the top right.
- Use the dropdown at the bottom to select Search & Replace.
- Enter the term you would like to use instead in the search field below the dropdown.
- Click on the Search & Replace button.