Create a Snippet
Text snippets are templates that make it easier to enter repetitive text patterns such as names or logo descriptions.
- Open the Snippets panel in the editor
- Click “+” icon
- Add abbreviation (trigger text)
- Add content (the real content)
- Add keyword (group Snippets by keywords)
- Abbreviation: mfs
- Content: This is my first snippet.
- Add keyword: Big Buck Bunny
Add a snippet into text
- Type a snippet abbreviation (trigger text)
- Press “Alt + Shift + Enter”
You can group snippets by keywords. For example, you can assign the project name as a keyword to have a better overview of your snippets.