Translate audio description scripts automatically on Frazier
Frazier includes AI-based machine translation technology for creating multilingual versions of your audio description scripts. Translate audio description scripts with one click.
- Once your script is ready, click on the three dots in the bottom right and select Translate Document.
- Give the new document a title, select the target language, and choose the default voice in the new language.
- Use the input field to test the voices. Once you are happy with the voice, click on Start.
- The translated script will appear in the editor.
- You may need a post-editor to go over the translated text and fine-tune the timing.
Frazier currently supports translation between the following languages:
If your language isn't on the list, we can look into adding it to Frazier.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.