Frazier includes AI-based machine translation technology for creating multilingual versions of your audio description scripts.
Translating a script automatically is a simple process. Here's how it works:
1. Once your script is ready, click on the three dots in the bottom right and select Translate Document.
2. Give the new document a title, select the target language, and choose the default voice in the new language.
3. Use the input field to test the voices. Once you are happy with the voice, click on Start.
4. The translated script will appear in the editor.
5. You may need a post-editor to go over the translated text and fine-tune the timing.
Frazier currently supports translation between the following languages:
If your language isn't on the list, we can look into adding it to Frazier. Contact us at email@example.com.