How do I manage user rights in a project?
On Frazier, you can add other account holders to your projects and assign rights to them.
In the project overview, scroll down to Project Members.
- Click on New Member.
- Select the user from the dropdown and assign rights to the user.
- Read Only, The user can only view the audio description text and not make any changes to it.
- Read/Write, The user can view and make changes to the audio description text.
- Admin, The user can view and make changes to the audio description text. In addition, the user can download the project, delete the project, and manage other users' rights.
- The user is added to the project with the assigned rights.